TS60 Tipping Skip for Fork Lifts - 520 Litre
This tipping skip is for fork lift or telehandler use only. It is a heavy duty tip skip with an impressive load capacity of 2000kg. The tilting skip can be positioned by forklift in the warehouse, factory or building site etc and then picked up and moved by forklift to be emptied. A spring loaded pressure plate at the front enables automatic tipping - simply drive the tipping skip to a skip and push the base against the edge and the hopper will tilt forward and empty - simple, neat huh! The skip can also be emptied manually by pulling the locking lever at the back.
The tipping skip is securely locked in the vertical position when in use with a spring lever catch. Chains are fitted to the skip which can be secured to the carriage of the forklift to ensure the tipping skip cannot accidentally slide off.
Our TS range of tipping skips are designed with reinforcements in the right places in order to cope with the demands of heavy loads and rough handling:
- Corner reinforcing substantially improves the rigidity of the containers.
- Reinforced fork channels.
- The End stop lug has been strengthed to cope with the high forces when tipped.
- The automatic tipping function not only makes emptying easier and quicker, it is also safer as well when emptying at height.
- Powder coated finish in blue RAL 5010, Linkage pieces are bright zinc plated.
- Tipping skip is CE certified.
This TS60 tipping skip is a stock item in our wide range of tipping skips available for immediate despatch on a 2 day service as standard. For shipping of these tilting skips, we only charge what it costs us to deliver them. We charge by the pallet space to your postcode, which is calculated in the checkout.
TS60 Tipping Skip Dimensions
|Volume - Litres||520 litres|
|Volume - Cubic metres||0.6 m³|
|Volume - Cubic Yards||0.8 yd³|
|Load Capacity||2000 kg|
For Shipping, TS60 Skips Take up 2 pallet spaces.
For large orders please contact us.
Delivery is extra, click for estimate