Budget Steel Sump Pallets
This is our Budget range of conical galvanized spill pallets for safely storing and handling 200 L drums constructed of solid carbon steel and certified watertight.
Thanks to the conical construction the sump pallets can be stacked inside each other, allowing a reduction in space during transport or storage. Each pallet comes with a removable hot-dip galvanized grid.
Each sump pallet conforms to the highest level of certification and is supplied with a warning panel and indentification plate fitted to the sump, user manual and a registration booklet with test certificate.
For shipping we only charge what it costs us to deliver the pallets. We charge by the pallet to your postcode, which is calculated in the checkout - or you can collect for FREE from our premises in Kettering. Pallets not held in stock have a 3 week lead time.
UNI ISO 3834-3: 2006 Each containment spill pallet is subjected to non-destructive testing to ensure the basin is watertight in case of spills. This process is applied according to the following standards.
- UN EN ISO 9712: 2012 Non-destructive testing Qualification and certification of personnel involved in non-destructive testing
- UNI ISO 3452-1: 2013 Non-destructive testing Penetrating liquids examination - Part 1 General principles
- UNI EN 13018: 2004 Non-destructive testing Visual inspection - General principles
- UNI EN ISO 23277: 2010 Non-destructive welding test Welding test using penetrating liquids - Levels of acceptability
- UNI EN ISO 5817: 2014 Welding Welded joints for cast steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys excluding energy beam welding - Quality imperfection levels